Printing and Shipping will be completed by Printful. It usually takes 2-7 business days to create and fulfill and order. The average shipping time is 5 days.
Will I get my order in one shipment?
No, not always. Printful may split an order into multiple shipments for the following reasons:
- Product packaging. Some of our products are individually packaged to ensure their shape and provide extra cushion and durability.
- Fulfillment location. In our Product catalog, you'll see that they fulfill products in multiple locations (e.g., US, EU, AU), so if your order consists of products that have different fulfillment locations, Printful will ship the products separately.
What is the estimated delivery time?
Printful’s estimated delivery time (EDT) is a prediction of when an order could be delivered to you. The EDT is the sum of estimated fulfillment and shipping time. Think: estimated fulfillment + estimated shipping = estimated delivery time
Printful's fulfillment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products. When they calculate the estimated fulfillment time, they take into account the current order volume and our capacity. The estimated shipping time is calculated according to their historical shipping data for deliveries to your area or selling region.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Issues with print/embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions